Do you have a shorter name?
Every time I watch the movie (which is probably way too much), I swoon a bit when Bruce Willis says, “LeeLoo” like it’s the most beautiful name he’s ever heard.
#korben spends the entire movie looking at leeloo as if she’s made of magical rainbows and unicorn farts #smitten doesn’t even cover it #he’s so smote he’s basically just a burnt-out crater in the shape of a man#the movie wouldn’t have worked any other way #love it
*mortal combat voice* FINISH HIM
SHE USED THE FORCE OF HIM PULLING HER TO HELP PROPEL HERSELF ONTO HIM. THAT’S SOME TACTICAL THINKING DAMN.
she beat his ass with flip flops on thats some serious skill
the other dude that shows up is literally the same dude what the fuck
Day 3: Favourite Quotes
LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT, UNDERRATED DISNEY FILMS OF ALL TIME OKAY:
1. It teaches kids that we should never judge others by their appearance or what we’ve seen on the surface.
2. It teaches kids that despite if we’ve been taught to be afraid of or hate something or someone that looks/acts differently than us, we should learn and try to understand them before we judge them.
3. It teaches that two sides that may hate each other don’t always have to stay that way - they can learn and grown from each other’s mistakes.
4. It teaches that hatred is not always the answer; to listen, to step back, and see through someone else’s eyes. It teaches patience, understanding, and wisdom.
5. IT TEACHES CHILDREN THAT PEOPLE CAN BE FORGIVEN AND DO BETTER.
6. It teaches children that even if you make a mistake, you can learn and grow from it like Kenai.
Seriously I just love this movie to pieces it is so important to me and I wish more people knew/watched it because wtf it’s AMAZING.